Saturday, January 27, 2007

Lester's Complex

Lester’s Complex
By James Horn

This is a story called The Golden Chain
By Z. Lustig


I woke up in time to see my feet being eaten. There were children everywhere. They were busy chewing on my flesh and so did not notice when I started to change. In a few minutes they would really wish that I hadn’t.

This is a story called Femoral Antecedent
By Ephraim Seltzer

I woke up in time to see my feet being eaten. There were pirates everywhere. They were busy signaling each other and clattering about the cost of deodorant and so did not notice when I started to grow. In a few hours they would start to wish that I hadn’t.

This is a story called Lucky Strike
By Harold N.M. Mater

I didn’t wake up when they started eating my feet. In a few minutes I would start to wish that I had

No comments: