Sunday, September 20, 2015

Semen flavors up the coffee, and makes you think you’re having a good time

Somehow I missed this when it the news first broke. I don't know how, but it slipped right under my radar...

“The thing that I was not aware of is that… what Starbucks was doing, is they were taking specimens of male semen…”“… and they were putting it in the blends of their lattes. It’s the absolute truth. They’re using male semen, and putting it into the blends of coffees that they sell. My suspicion is that they’re getting their semen from sodomites. Semen flavors up the coffee, and makes you think you’re having a good time.”

Yup. Starbucks has been putting jizz in your coffee. At least, that's what one crazy man claims.  Wow.

We all know that if you blow your load on the ground, god will kill you. I'm not sure what the punishment for coming in coffee is, though.  I better ask a Xtian.